Following the Government announcement on Monday evening the proposed dates regarding the lifting of restrictions and potential reopening of activities at Linskill and its satellite sites. *Please note these will be subject to changing guidance from Government and updated advice on managing community facilities:
- Wakes and Weddings up to 6 people
- Outdoor parent and child group up to 15 parents
- Children can attend for free school meals, holiday activities/ food programme across Easter
- Return of organised outdoor sports
- Can reopen community hubs for casual room hire, restrictions still apply
- All parent and child groups can restart indoors for up to 15 people (not counting those aged under 5)
- Weddings and Wakes increase to 15 people
- Café 32 reopen for indoor catering
- Sensory room can reopen
- Adult indoor sports and exercises classes restart and all other bookings can return.
- Weddings, wakes etc increase to 30 people
- All restrictions lifted
Please call 0191 257 8000 or email email@example.com with any queries.