The Linskill Centre provides office space for 20 tenants including charitable organisations and small businesses, providing a range of services and opportunities to the local community.
As independent providers they support their own client groups although the contribution these tenants make to the overall centre offering is recognised and valued by the Trust.
To find out more about a tenant organisation please click the link (where applicable).
- 26.2 Health and Fitness
- Anna Leigh Vocal Studios
- Aromatherapy with Sheila Clark
- Beacon Hill School
- Cafe 32
- Community Health Care Forum CIC
- Deaf Awareness:NE
- D Mitchell: Improving relationships
- Independent Advocacy North East
- Keddie Pedi
- Linskill Nursery
- North Shields Christian Fellowship
- North Shields Kumon Centre
- North Tyneside Art Studio
- PROPS North East
- Remembering the Past
- Six Penny Memories
- Squiggles N Giggles
- Studio A49
- Tynemouth Fine Art
- Worldbeaters / Spark