Get In Touch
You can get in touch with us by filling out our contact form. We will aim to get back to you within 24/48 hours.
Alternatively, you can call or email us on the details below:
For google map please click here or follow the instructions below.
Directions to the Linskill Centre
Directions from Newcastle
– Head onto the Coast Road (A1058) out of Newcastle towards Tynemouth and North Shields.
– At the last junction (Billy Mill Roundabout) take the sign for North Shields.
– At the next roundabout turn left.
– Continue straight along, over a mini roundabout and through two sets of traffic lights.
– Continue along the road, past a zebra crossing and you should see the building on your left hand side, set back from the road with a car park in front.
Directions from Whitley Bay
– Go along the Broadway, past Cullercoats, towards Tynemouth.
– At the Holy Saviours’ Church roundabout turn right down King Edwards Road.
– Travel past the golf course on your right and Northumberland Park on your left and Linskill Centre is a little further on, on your right hand side.
There are two Metro stations near to The Linskill Centre: North Shields and Tynemouth, both are approx 10 minutes’ walk to the Linskill Centre.
There is a bus stop near to the centre on Linskill Terrace which runs the bus number 306. This has approximately 4 buses per hour and takes 50 minutes to/from Newcastle City Centre. Other buses arrive outside the law courts on Tynemouth Road at the end of Linskill Terrace and can take you to Tynemouth,
Whitley Bay, Blyth, Howdon, Wallsend and beyond.