The Trust is delighted to announce that following updated guidance from the UK Government the Linskill Centre will open to the public on Monday 6th July, with the opening hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
To keep our staff, members and visitors safe we have implemented a range of social distancing measures throughout our centres. Please take a minute to read through and familiarise yourself with new systems, or alternatively take a brief tour through the centre:
- A queuing system will be in operation outside the centre
- Two metre markers will be in place outside and inside reception
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at the main entrance, exit and throughout the building
- Protective screens have been installed at reception
- We ask that customers pay by card or contactless if possible
- A one-way system is in place to get around the centre
- Information points are located around the centre
- All WCs have been locked and will operate on a one-in and one-out system – keys are available from reception
- Appropriate PPE has been provided for team members if required
- Team members receive training and regular briefings on how to stay safe
- The centre has undergone a thorough deep clean of all rooms and daily cleaning schedules are in place
*** Please note Cafe 32 and the Sensory Room are currently closed
We have implemented these changes to keep everyone safe and we hope that you will follow and abide by these new social distancing measures. If at any point during your visit you observe any issues or have concerns, please report to reception.
In the meantime if you have any queries please call 0191 257 8000 or email email@example.com
Thank you once again for your understanding and ongoing support – we look forward to welcoming you into the centre.