In response to the proposed national restrictions effective from Thursday 5th November, the Trust has taken guidance from the Local Authority and can confirm the Linskill Centre will remain open for the following:
- Linskill Centre opening hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-9pm, Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 8.30am-5pm
- all managed workspace (permanent tenants) will remain open
- Linskill Nursery is open as normal
- Squiggles N Giggles will deliver family support sessions (excluding Giggle n Groove and Baby Yoga)
- casual room hire will be limited to support groups providing mutual aid, therapy or any other forms of support, children activities and work meetings drug and alcohol recovery, long term illnesses, health and support for those who have suffered bereavement (groups limited to 15 people)
- Café 32 will operate a takeaway service only from 9am to 2pm (Monday to Friday)
- community development programmes will revert to online delivery of group activities
As a Trust we intend to continue delivering as many services and activities as possible, during these challenging times for our community and would like to thank partners, staff, centre users, tenants and our community for the ongoing support.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com or call 0191 257 8000.